Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Affliction Clothing
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 61 to 80 of 112
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 21:32
I somehow dont like that design. I mean, they are not as bad as tribal stuff or those Ed Hardy Shirts that have been popping up recently (at least in Germany). Still, roses AND skulls, I doubt it can get much worse than that. Too cliché in my opinion.
On the other hand the designs on the first page are alright, even though I wouldnt wear them because they dont fit my personal style (I try not to attract too much attention with my clothing.). Also, I think only people with tattoos should wear those shirts, I cant imagine them looking cool on people without tattoos (Compare pics on page 1 and 3). However, that jacket is really nice. Anyway, even if I did absolutely love those shirts, I wouldn't buy them...in my opinion they are simply too expensive. For me, the pain threshold is at 30$. I'd never pay more than 30$ for a shirt. 
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 22:13
$30?

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 22:18
The most I've ever spent on a shirt is fifty, and the thing was built like garbage. It shrunk in the weirdest places, even though it was supposed to be preshrunk, the designs came picking off, and it wasn't comfortable whatsoever after about the fourth or fifth wash.

I've honestly had far better luck in the $20-40 range.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 22:22
For a tee shirt yeah, why pay more than 30$?  Unless it's something cool like Batman, but fucking skulls and roses, 30$ sounds like alot.  A tee shirt is nothing, you wear it under a shirt.  I prefer plain colours for tee shirts.  I'm a practical guy.  Very drunk, and practical.  Fucking mexicans and their tequila.  They know how to party.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 22:31
...Tequila is sick dude. I don't enjoy most alcohol, but that's really down there on the list.

Yeah, I rarely buy "nice" t-shirts online. I've been searching in-store for a neon pink tee shirt... plain... no designs for about the past two months, and nobody seems to sell them in mens. All I see are the more pastel tones, which I'm not fond of.
Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 22:38
Margaritas dude, lime margaritas!  Slushy goodness.
Nitro

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 22:42
Tequila has put me in hospital twice. I can't stand the stuff anymore.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 02, 2008 22:55
If I'm getting something slushy, give me a Faygo ice. Not that any of you fuckers know what that is, because I don't think any of you have been graced with it's awesomeness. It's a Detroit-area thing.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 02:03
Nitro

I just don't see the point. Weddings are so fucking expensive now, ...and for what? So you both have the same surname? Fuck that!

Sexual relationships and procreation outside of marriage are no longer considered socially unacceptable... so why the hell would you even consider getting married?

I had typed up a biggish reply but lost it.  The short answer for me:

Big expensive party.  Only happens once.  Great fun.  Very happy.

Also have to laugh that this is another thread for alcoholics anonymous.  What is going on around here these days?  And I like the T's but that particular one is a bit busy.

Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 04:15

Also have to laugh that this is another thread for alcoholics anonymous.  What is going on around here these days?

I'm not an alcoholic and it's not anonymous.  Marriage has changed you, you're starting to sound like an old man.  I wonder how many years marriage shaves off your life, I'd read that study. 

If I'm getting something slushy, give me a Faygo ice. Not that any ofyou fuckers know what that is, because I don't think any of you havebeen graced with it's awesomeness. It's a Detroit-area thing.

faygo is only a five letter word but it makes for an interesting anagram.  Are you trying to tell us something Eddie?  

I've been searching in-storefor a neon pink tee shirt...

Holy shit! Eddie is gay!

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Sep 03, 2008 04:18>
Nitro

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 07:56
Agent Ghost

Holy shit! Eddie is gay!

Would that really surprise you?
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 08:42
Agent Ghost

Also have to laugh that this is another thread for alcoholics anonymous.  What is going on around here these days?

I'm not an alcoholic and it's not anonymous.  Marriage has changed you, you're starting to sound like an old man.  I wonder how many years marriage shaves off your life, I'd read that study. 

Haha, definitely not as many as the alcohol is shaving off.

Marriage adds years to a man's life.  Shaves years off a woman's though.

If you really are interested here's the book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1405107138/ref=pd_sim_b_1/002-7132095-8488860?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

Chapter 4 ""The end of Patriachlism: Social movements, Family and Sexuality in the Information age."

I may be a lone voice in the wilderness on this one, but I have "facts" I can twist to prove how happy I am!!

Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 08:53

No that was sarcasm.

Marriage adds years to a man's life.

Yeah whatever Mr. Newlywed, come back in 15 years.  
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 11:07
Eddie_the_Hated

If I'm getting something slushy, give me a Faygo ice. Not that any of you fuckers know what that is, because I don't think any of you have been graced with it's awesomeness. It's a Detroit-area thing.

I refuse Faygo on principle because those 2 faggots, the Insane Clown Posse, are so fond of it. Faggy 2 Dope and Silent Gay FTL.
Nitro

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 13:38
Agent Ghost

No that was sarcasm.

Yes yes... but would it really surprise you?
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 18:09
Nitro

I just don't see the point. Weddings are so fucking expensive now, ...and for what? So you both have the same surname? Fuck that!

Sexual relationships and procreation outside of marriage are no longer considered socially unacceptable... so why the hell would you even consider getting married?

There is no reason, it used to be that women used to push for it so that when they divorce you they take half of everything, nowadays everyone has prenuptial agreements though, so there really is no point.
Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 19:00

Yes yes... but would it really surprise you?

No.  I've always believed that most Christians are closet gays.  Not all Christians but definitely the Catholics.  The whole guilt thing is a dead giveaway that someone is getting fucked up the ass.  In their minds they don't have acceptance from society and/or their family so they seek Jesus for forgiveness.  It's either that or they have small dicks.    
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Sep 03, 2008 19:03>
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 20:37
No homo.

Holy shit! Eddie is gay!

Pink is the shit!
Nitro

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 21:29
Eddie_the_Hated

No homo.

Holy shit! Eddie is gay!

Pink is the shit!

Baby pink polo shirts yes, but not neon pink, and certainly not t-shirts.

Plus, ...you'd have to dye your hair to pull pink off successfully.
Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 21:55
The only time a person pulls off pink is when they spill Pepto-Bismol on themselves.  Gays don't even pull it off, but they don't care because their gay.
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 61 to 80 of 112

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message