Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post your picture!
Change Page: << < ..61626364656667686970 > | Showing page 65 of 70, messages 1281 to 1300 of 1392
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 09, 2009 06:29
Like who? That book was the only "Decent" book on Atheism that I have read, I can't remember the rest, I sold them to used book stores.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 10, 2009 01:12

Like who? That book was the only "Decent" book on Atheism that I have read, I can't remember the rest, I sold them to used book stores.
No such thing I suppose.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 10, 2009 01:34
mastachefbkw

Yeah, but I do try and keep an open mind about things, so to me, it doesn't hurt reading about Atheism because it helps me learn about the "other side"
If you're going to read about gaytheism at least read a book written by a respectable author.

What? Its a respectable belief that lightning striking mud can create single-cell organisms that then evolve. Or that they came from another planet on a comet.

/sarcasm.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 10, 2009 19:27
What are you guys talking about?? 

This thread needs to get back on course with more pics of Nitro please. 
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 10, 2009 21:04

What? Its a respectable belief that lightning striking mud can create single-cell organisms that then evolve. Or that they came from another planet on a comet.

/sarcasm.

Oh noes, you gone and broke mah internetz. 

A simple and short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8nYTJf62sE

It's just chemistry.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 10, 2009 21:20
/facepalm

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 10, 2009 22:18
Agent Ghost

/sarcasm.

It's just chemistry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 11, 2009 08:47
Agent Ghost

/sarcasm.

It's just chemistry.

It's this chemistry that doesn't account for honey bees, or the eye ball, or why perfectly safe animals left the water to live on land, nor does it explain the ACTIVE VOLCANOES IN OUTTER SPACE THAT DARWIN SAID WERE NOT ACTIVE BECAUSE THE EARTH AND UNIVERSE WAS THAT OLD. The theory of Evolution also does not account for the Flashbulb fossils, the lack of transitional fossils, the NO MISSING LINK.

All evolution is, is the mixing of two things together, one real, one imaginary. Variation is the real part. The types of bird beaks, the colors of moths, leg sizes, etc. are variation. Each type and length of beak a finch can have is already in the gene fool for finches. Logical people have ALWAYS agreed that there is variation within species. What evolutionists(fools) do not want logical people to know, is that there are STRICT  limits to variation that are NEVER crossed, something every breeder of animals or plants is aware of. Whenever variation is pushed to the extremes by selective breeding(To get the most milk from cows, sugar from be beets, bristles on fruit flies, or any other characteristic), the line becomes sterile and dies out. And as one characteristic increases, others diminish.

But evolutionists(fools, like I stated) want the logical people to believe that these "changes" continue, merging ever-so gradually into new kinds of creatures. This is where the evolution myth comes in. It says that "new information" is added to the gene pool by mutation and natural selection to create frogs from fish, reptiles from frogs, and mammals from reptiles, just to name a few.

For example, look at Fruit Flies, scientists have been trying for YEARS to evolve fruit flies; however, their attempts fell futile, because the only things they have created are deformed fruit flies.

<message edited by Zarathustra on Feb 11, 2009 09:16>
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 11, 2009 22:46
Knock that off. It's irritating.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 14, 2009 02:03

Needs to transition to spring quicker... looks like shit outside.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 14, 2009 05:31

It's this chemistry that doesn't account for honey bees, or the eye ball, or why perfectly safe animals left the water to live on land, nor does it explain the ACTIVE VOLCANOES IN OUTTER SPACE THAT DARWIN SAID WERE NOT ACTIVE BECAUSE THE EARTH AND UNIVERSE WAS THAT OLD. The theory of Evolution also does not account for the Flashbulb fossils, the lack of transitional fossils, the NO MISSING LINK.

All evolution is, is the mixing of two things together, one real, one imaginary. Variation is the real part. The types of bird beaks, the colors of moths, leg sizes, etc. are variation. Each type and length of beak a finch can have is already in the gene fool for finches. Logical people have ALWAYS agreed that there is variation within species. What evolutionists(fools) do not want logical people to know, is that there are STRICT  limits to variation that are NEVER crossed, something every breeder of animals or plants is aware of. Whenever variation is pushed to the extremes by selective breeding(To get the most milk from cows, sugar from be beets, bristles on fruit flies, or any other characteristic), the line becomes sterile and dies out. And as one characteristic increases, others diminish.

But evolutionists(fools, like I stated) want the logical people to believe that these "changes" continue, merging ever-so gradually into new kinds of creatures. This is where the evolution myth comes in. It says that "new information" is added to the gene pool by mutation and natural selection to create frogs from fish, reptiles from frogs, and mammals from reptiles, just to name a few.

For example, look at Fruit Flies, scientists have been trying for YEARS to evolve fruit flies; however, their attempts fell futile, because the only things they have created are deformed fruit flies.

Ok now I know you're just fucking with me.  lol
Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 15, 2009 01:06
I'm actually quite serious.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Post your picture! - Mar 13, 2009 03:19

hmm does this put forth my feelings on Killzone 2? I don't knwo why I'm not playing that game. It's not bad...but nor was Little Big Planet and that games is sitting idle as well...well at least I still have a blu-ray player.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Post your picture! - Mar 13, 2009 18:10
locopuyo

Agent Ghost

/sarcasm.

It's just chemistry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

damn self-pwned.. I clicked because I couldn't remember what I posted.  

immortaldanmx

Re:Post your picture! - Mar 15, 2009 19:07

<message edited by immortaldanmx on Mar 15, 2009 19:17>
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Post your picture! - Mar 18, 2009 15:21
Nice hat!

But seriously, ...that's an M4A1 Carbine? I will pay you to "lose" it...
immortaldanmx

Re:Post your picture! - Mar 18, 2009 16:23
Nitro

Nice hat!

But seriously, ...that's an M4A1 Carbine? I will pay you to "lose" it...

Yes, the hats are gay. And someone in 1/116th Infantry did "lose" one. Now he's in Pensacola (military prison) for 20 years.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Post your picture! - Mar 18, 2009 16:40
Meh... the hats aren't that bad. At least you don't have to wear beret's or anything.

Do you get to play with grenades?
immortaldanmx

Re:Post your picture! - Mar 18, 2009 17:55
Nitro

Meh... the hats aren't that bad. At least you don't have to wear beret's or anything.

Do you get to play with grenades?

We have beret's, but their for ceremonial type shit. We rarely get to use actual frag grenades during training, usually just frag sims(1/4 stick of dynamite). We get a lot of different types of smoke, CS gas(riot control), and for some bewildering reason a couple of incendiary grenades in a typical training drill loadout.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Post your picture! - Mar 21, 2009 18:09
Lost some weight.
Change Page: << < ..61626364656667686970 > | Showing page 65 of 70, messages 1281 to 1300 of 1392

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll