Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Prisoner pulls a Snake
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 16, 2008 19:20

In true gamer fashion a Turkish man has escaped from a German prison Solid Snake style by making use of a cardboard box.

The man hid in the box at the end of a shift of his prison job of making stationery and was carried out by a courier service along with other boxes. The inmate then cut through a tarp in the truck and jumped out shortly after the vehicle left the prison grounds. The driver eventually noticed the tarp flapping in the wind and reported the cut to the police.

Beate Peters, the warden of the Willich prison presumes that the man had accomplices outside the prison, and a manhunt is underway throughout western Germany.

http://snagwiremedia.com/prison-inmate-escapes-jail-using/

! *oh it's just a box*
Hehehe just awesome. Guess Germany might start considering banning MGS from being sold because of it's "bad" influences now.
<message edited by Demonoroth on Nov 16, 2008 19:23>
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 16, 2008 20:56
Before year's end, I fully expect Germany to ban shitting, because of it's scatalogical implications.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 16, 2008 23:09
You don't think America is fascist?  Patriot act,  Proposition 8, government sponsored news stations. you're whole political system.  America is one of the most fascist countries in the world.  A democratic fascist state.  You can't balance a budget and you're not decent enough to know that human rights are not to be voted on.  The only say you have is where you shouldn't have a say at all. 

But keep your thumbs up your asses and watch out for communism and terrorism because that's what the government wants.  Defend your country against evil doers.  If Americans knew how to protect themselves they'd burn the fucking white house to the ground. 

You know what pisses me off.  It's not censorship of videogames.  It's politicians writing a trillion dollar bailout plan to provide golden parachutes and 14 billion dollar bonuses for tanking companies.  Companies that have done everything in their power to take advantage of the system.  Fuck you Bush, fuck you Goldman Sachs and fuck you California.

And yes I'm cranky.  My idiot brother just woke me up because he wants me to cook him supper.  God damn bum, 19 years old, more useless than asbestos.  Here I was sleeping like a baby having the sweetest dream and he knocks on my bedroom door like it's Hurricane season.  All because he's too much of a twit to use an oven.  
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Nov 16, 2008 23:22>
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 00:52

If Americans knew how to protect themselves they'd burn the fucking white house to the ground. 
Because burning down the president's (current)house is going to do what?
Agent Ghost

Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 00:59
Figuratively speaking American government needs to be restructured.  But actually burning down the invincible government building would switch things around the way they should be.  A government should be afraid of the people not the other way around.  I can't imagine the next guy ripping of Americans the way the Bush administration did if they knew they would get lynched.
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Nov 17, 2008 01:02>
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 02:11
Because the government is just going to sit back and let civilians destroy the white house....really isn't as smart as it sounds on paper.

I can't imagine the next guy ripping of Americans the way the Bush administration did if they knew they would get lynched.
That would be a hate crime
Agent Ghost

Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 02:35
Not it's accountability.  Cause and effect.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 04:09
Breathe hondo.

You know what pisses me off.  It's not censorship of videogames.  It's politicians writing a trillion dollar bailout plan to provide golden parachutes and 14 billion dollar bonuses for tanking companies.  Companies that have done everything in their power to take advantage of the system.  Fuck you Bush, fuck you Goldman Sachs and fuck you California.

That's not just a bush administration peeve. You can thank congress as well... y'know, the people who structure these bills.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 05:26
Eddie_the_Hated

Breathe hondo.

That's not just a bush administration peeve. You can thank congress as well... y'know, the people who structure these bills.

Nothing wrong with our country is the Bush Admin's fault. Our country was fucked up, and has been since 1913 when the Federal Reserve Bank was established. But Agent is right. People these days, everywhere not just in America, need to realize what freedom truly is, and understand concepts like the social contract between people and gov't and their responsibilities in keeping the gov't in line. I mean damn, it is in the Declaration of Independance that the US people arent only allowed to revolt against a gov't not in their best interest, its their duty to do so.
Agent Ghost

Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 10:58
The US was founded on sound principles.  Once upon a time the US was the coolest country in the world.  The moment they added god in the constitution they've become uncool.  It's not because god and religion is bullshit, it's because mixing government and religion is a shit on your freedom.  Religious freedom goes two ways.  If religion can influence government then you must accept that government has equal ability to influence religion.  It's a two way door.

I just feel that much of the policy in the world does not reflect what people want or what is beneficial but instead reflects the principles of religion.  Another thing they do is catering to fear.  That's the enabler of corruption and religion.  Everytime the government fucks up they always promote their idea by pumping fear in the people.  These are the tactics dictators have used since the beginning of politics. 

Have a look in the prison system.  Ever wonder how 300 guards can control 60,000 inmates?  They do it by manipulating fear.  They can't get the inmates to fear the guards so they promote fear of themselves.  They pit the prisoners against themselves.  They do this by allowing racial tension and gangs to form in the prisons.  All they need to do is separate the prisoners by skin colour and let human indiscretion handle itself.  They're so successful at this that if you walk into a prison and you don't join a gang you're fucked.  Everyone in prisons are all criminals (mostly) and they can't even unite.  If they did they could easilly over power the guards and escape.

Just like how the Prison guards have much to gain by praying on fear, our governments have much to gain by doing the same thing.  The US had this colour system of fear.  That was amazing.  I never thought they'd be so obvious.  Oh, today is orange, lock your doors.  Very entertaining.

Look at this bail out plan.  The economy is going to die, the economy is going to fold!  All we need is a trillion dollars of debt to save everything!  Fuck off.  Save the economy by creating more debt, good job assholes.  Protect ourselves by giving more money to the greedy pigs who caused this mess in the first place.  
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 21:27
Demonoroth

The whole Orange Box in MGS4!
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 17, 2008 23:26

Patriot act,  Proposition 8, government sponsored news stations. you're whole political system.  America is one of the most fascist countries in the world.  A democratic fascist state.  You can't balance a budget and you're not decent enough to know that human rights are not to be voted on.  The only say you have is where you shouldn't have a say at all.

The patriot act was passed by a democratically elected congress. Not fascism.

Proposition 8 was passed by a majority of the general population, in a free state election, in accordance with the tenth ammendment. Not fascism.

Fox News, if that's what you're insinuating, is rated the least politically biased in political coverage, by the independent Pew Research Center (no religious affiliation), in comparison to the rest of the news media. All that beside, your government has a publicly announced, federally funded news network. So does the UK. Not fascist.

The moment they added god in the constitution they've become uncool.

We were as much, if not more socially conservative since the symbolic addition of the Judeochristian God. The Christian values you're seeing in American government aren't at the mandate or manifestation of some fascist regime. Most Americans are perfectly content with a little bit of God in their government.

Me? I'm all for the working separation of the two, but c'mon. Any religious influence in the political sphere is from the American people electing religious representatives, not by the adding of the word God in the pledge of alliegance, or similar. If you have a beef with the way our government represents us, talk to the electorate. At the end of the day, it's their fault.
Agent Ghost

Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 18, 2008 04:43

The patriot act was passed by a democratically elected congress. Not fascism.

Fascism doesn't have to be a dictatorship.  Democracy fails when the majority vote to fuck over the minority.  Proposition 8 is the perfect example.  Human rights is not about giving people the right to vote on human rights, equal human rights means having equal human rights.  By saying that marriage is a human right (that comes with benefits) but saying that only one segment of the population are allowed to marry, that's fascism.  I use the term loosely, i don't mean fascism in the same way that Nazi Germany was fascist. 

It really doesn't matter how it exists, the effect is what's important.  In the end it's the people who allow this to occur.  
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Prisoner pulls a Snake - Nov 18, 2008 08:50
Mass rioting is worse that burning down the white house, it's happened before, there just isn't much of a catalyst for it to happen again right now.

Nothing now is comparable to situations that could cause it in the past, such as civil rights, forced drafts, etc.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll