Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Stranded! Oh noes!
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 91
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 04:33
OK, I take back my post! I' m an idiot I didn' t even read the question properly, I thought we were going to be stranded on the island for 1 month, not 12!! For someone like me, those 12 months would be better spent alone on that island.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 05:13
lol I thought this was Nitros " I' m not going to canada" thread. I didnt know what you guys where talking untill i looked a page back...

I guess on an island with Nitro would be cool, but I would have to kill him for his jew gold and constant whinning.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 05:24
All I would need is myself and my handy dandy pope powers and I' d be set. Other than that I do like Mass' idea of taking Torr and becoming a cannibal.
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 16:34
I whine?
kitten

• Total Posts : 197
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 17:15
Bahahaha as soon as i read the first few lines of this thread, the words ' do you want to keep reading...' came to mind. Of course, being kitten-like I am overly curious, and did. Luckily it wasn' t so bad.

Obviously my first choice to take with me would be my boy, and hope that he didn' t die from me treating him like my own personal slave on our ' holiday' . Bahahahahahahaha Man, this actually sounds rather tempting.

Other than that.. Hmm... I dunno. Anyone relitively strong-ish that could catch and kill food while i figured out ways to weave us blankets/sheltery things. ^__^ That and someone who wouldn' t care about the fact i hum random tunes and have very severe mood swings. Aaaaand seeing as it would be for so long, i' d probably go crazy fairly soon as i wouldnt have the medication that everyone is pushing me to get for my psychotic episodes wheeeeeeeeeee. I' m fairly small though [5' 2] so its not that hard to hold me off, though i can be fast soo... yah. Someone that can run, for their sake.

Oh and yeah, i' m naturally fairly close to hairless, or that you can' t really see it as its light blonde. Booya.
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 17:39

ORIGINAL: kitten

Obviously my first choice to take with me would be my boy, and hope that he didn' t die from me treating him like my own personal slave on our ' holiday' .

How long have you two been together?
kitten

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 19:46

How long have you two been together?

Well, technically its 5 months in just under a week.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:26
Technically?
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:36
if I had to choose one of you, it would probably be alijay so we could sit around with our pipes and slippers and talk about how desert islands weren' t like this in our day.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:50

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Technically?

Well yeah technically...

We both had already like made up our minds and already were together but didn' t really pay much attention to the date. But she wanted a fixed date so she just made me ask her out...but didn' t even pick that day since we both knew it had been going on for a while already...

It just happened you know and well " it" happened somewhere between our birthdays which is for her the 10th of october and mine the 30th. So we didn' t really know what day to pick...so I kinda went like how about we just take your birthday and make it a month later.

So we ended up with 10th november...while it had been going on before that already but yeah... hehehehe kinda embarrasing but yeah that' s why technically.
kitten

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 20:57
tss and he even had to check that with me first because he wasnt sure AND he had my birthday wrong the first time.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 21:10
Wow this is a really hard choice. I mean most of you seem to want to eat me, but I am fairly confident that given my size that I could survive longer without food(given there was fresh water somewhere nearby). Now what most of you seem to be missing is that muscle is the " food" you all think you will be getting from me isn' t there at least not in the copious amounts you think you will. Like VX said you' d be better off with all the muscle on Rampage.

I' ll have to think about who I would take, maybe Majik if he decided to put me in his will before we left.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 21:35
This reminds me of Mass and Chickapoo back in the day, lets just hope Kitten dosent disappear and Demonoroth would become a semi dpressed boarderline alco
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 4 Apr 08 13:36:57 >
Ornodeal

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 22:34
what' s got me confused is Demonoroth in his info says he is from Belgium and kitten is from Oz. Am I being a bit of a thicko today, or have I missed something?
Nitro

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 22:45
Santens is a Belgian name so it' s obviously his nationality. It might not be his country of residence though. My girlfriend is South African, but she lives in the UK. When she fills stuff in she puts South Africa.

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:09

ORIGINAL: Torr

Like VX said you' d be better off with all the muscle on Rampage.

I' d be very chewy and tough. There a reason kobe beef is the best beef, those cows are fed sake and beer while not being allowed to move around much and are massaged daily. Keeps them nice and tender. Try eating the meat off a muscular all natural cow or bull. Being able to chew a slab of their steak is next to impossible.

Really doesn' t matter though because I' d be able to find food and whoever was with me wouldn' t have to resort to using my corpse as food.

Nitro, it seems like we' ve got a lot of suck ups here wanting a free game. Obviously people aren' t choosing you for your lovable personality
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 4 Apr 08 15:11:35 >
Ornodeal

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:31
we are on the way to another thread with a cuddly Nitro now aren' t we?

I thought it was probably he was a Belgian in Oz, but I guess its just a point of interpretation of the ' from' question - mine reflects where I am now, not where I was from orginally.
Nitro

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:43

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Nitro, it seems like we' ve got a lot of suck ups here wanting a free game. Obviously people aren' t choosing you for your lovable personality

Nah, I have good relationships with the people who have chosen me so far. There' s a lot of mutual respect.

As for my personality... well, some people get it, and some kinda miss the entire point.
Ornodeal

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 23:56
well Nitro you are the guy that holds this board together - it would be a duller and less informative place without you.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 05, 2008 00:03
I' ll stick with calling them suck ups.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 91

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages