Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Affliction Clothing
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 5 of 6, messages 81 to 100 of 112
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 22:29
Why would anybody take fashion advice from the man who openly admits he doesn't give a shit about what he wears?

Baby pink polo shirts yes, but not neon pink, and certainly not t-shirts.

Really? I've always found baby pink, and all the other shades of lighter pink to be rather ugly looking.

I've been looking for one to go with a black polo I just bought. I like subdued colors with a more bright & garish one. You can't see bright pink on black?

Plus, ...you'd have to dye your hair to pull pink off successfully.

I've dyed my hair before. In fact, I've been through most colors and styles on the spectrum. Haven't done orange hair, pink hair or a mullet though... I got a botched haircut in secondary school, and it looked similar, but it was also green simultaneously so it went without notice. Thank God. I mean, my parents were pretty supportive of (if nothing else) my rather eclectic taste in appearance. Since freshman year in high-school, I've gone from shoulder-length hair to a front spike, to a buzz-cut, to a shaggy mop thing, to shorter and straightened, to a fauxhawk to my boring old work-friendly haircut now.

think I've got pictures of all of them too... which is a little more than sad.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 23:13
Gingers should never wear pink.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 23:14

Why would anybody take fashion advice from the man who openly admits he doesn't give a shit about what he wears?

Because the reason I don't care isn't because I'm inept. 

A better question would have been.  If I don't care what I wear, why would I care what you wear?

The answer is I don't.  I don't care what you wear at all.  I'll fucking buy you a dress if you want, a pink one.  I'm just a self important asshole that's easily amused by sending off smarmy remarks to people living in other countries.  And you're great because you take everything so seriously, it's like you have to be cool and composed all the time.  You're behaving for god, he's watching what you type. lol

That's good.  I hope you never change. 

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 00:04

Really? I've always found baby pink, and all the other shades of lighter pink to be rather ugly looking.

I've been looking for one to go with a black polo I just bought. I likesubdued colors with a more bright & garish one. You can't seebright pink on black?

Neon pink is almost always a no. Especially if it's the garmants main colour.

Now, if you wore a black shirt (button down?) open, ...and had dark hair, you could probably pull a neon pink t-shirt off.

I'm not sure what you mean by the polo shirt though. Surely you wouldn't wear a t-shirt underneath a polo shirt? Just remember, ...the collar must always be up... never down ;)

As for baby pink... i fucking love it. If i'm wearing something colourful, it generally has to be fairly pale.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 01:14
id wear pink but have no pink shirts. Thus the saga ends.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 02:29

Because the reason I don't care isn't because I'm inept. 

A better question would have been.  If I don't care what I wear, why would I care what you wear?

The answer is I don't.  I don't care what you wear at all.  I'llfucking buy you a dress if you want, a pink one.  I'm just a selfimportant asshole that's easily amused by sending off smarmy remarks topeople living in other countries.  And you're great because you takeeverything so seriously, it's like you have to be cool and composed allthe time.  You're behaving for god, he's watching what you type. lol

That's good.  I hope you never change. 

...I was just fucking around with you Dude... dry humor & all that...

o.0
Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 03:03
I'm just fucking with you too.  I don't think you have what it takes to piss me off.  ;)
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 05:49
BTW nitro that locopuyo pic was pure ownage.

Extra points for the shirt not even being ironed.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 09:07
neon pink socks were cool in the 80's, and even better was one pink one and one neon green one. Now neon pink is only acceptable on cycling-wear and for serious clubbers - but its only a short step from there to skintight rubber and then you've got issues.

Don't have any pink stuff myself, although some of my lilac shirts could be borderline
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 22:01

neon pink socks were cool in the 80's, and even better was one pink oneand one neon green one. Now neon pink is only acceptable on cycling-wear and for serious clubbers - but its only a short step from there to skintight rubber and then you've got issues.

Yes, but I'm not an old fuck like some posters here.

I can get away with wearing clothes like I do without people worrying about me being a man-child.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Sep 04, 2008 22:02>
emofag

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 06:53
If you're above the age of 3 months, you're too old to be wearing pink.
Agent Ghost

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 07:34
Yeah the only men that can pull off pink are these Guido motha fuckas, looking to stand out in a party or bar.  Women see it as token of self confidence.  To me me it just looks like they're horny and desperate.  But hey if you wear pink because you like it I can respect that, its sort of rebelious and anti fashion.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 20:26

But hey if you wear pink because you like it I can respect that, its sort of rebelious and anti fashion.

Yeah, I don't even see it as anti-fashion, because I'm not particularly anti-fashion. I'm anti-fashion in the sense that I'm anti-consumerist-whim mentality.

I just don't get caught up in people telling me "what looks good". The only person who will tell me what I think looks good is me, and if on occasion, that happens to be currently in style? ...so be it.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 21:31
The only guy that can pull off pink is Kanye West.
emofag

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 23:09
I can pull off baby blue, not pink.  But those were the dark days...
mastachefbkw

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 00:21
Baby blue really isn't that hard to pull off. Anyone with blue eyes and black/brown hair can do it. Black people are the only ones who can pull of pink successfully, though.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 13:51
mastachefbkw

Baby blue really isn't that hard to pull off. Anyone with blue eyes and black/brown hair can do it. Black people are the only ones who can pull of pink successfully, though.

I think you mean girls and gays are the only people who can pull off pink.
mastachefbkw

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 17:23

I think you mean girls and gays are the only people who can pull off pink.

Fair enough, but you do have to admit, if any straight person could pull off a pink polo, it's a black guy.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 21:46
Or a Jew...

<message edited by Nitro on Sep 06, 2008 21:47>
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 22:39
^ ^ ^

original: Nitro

Surely you wouldn't wear a t-shirt underneath a polo shirt?

???

By the by, wearing your collar up will get your shit rocked over here. It's a sign of massive d-baggery. Who knows though, right? It might be the same on the other side of the pond.

Edit: The forums don't work in Google Chrome... I totally disregarded Johnny, and then saw the 0s and $s madness... Don't even bother with that crap.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Sep 06, 2008 22:50>
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 5 of 6, messages 81 to 100 of 112

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread