Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 new here
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 75 of 75
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:new here - Nov 17, 2008 13:22
Ghost is up at ALL hours. It's a real bitch keeping an eye on him.
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Re:new here - Nov 17, 2008 15:00
Whatever immoraldax, and i'm staying whether you like it or not blow it out your ass, oh and i don't see Majik Fagon's name there either but what's Nitro doing here posting?
Btw i've been lurking here way before most of you here that includes Majik preety much getting 10,000 posts in a day when he first joined, geez did you even sleep back then? But who gives a toss.
Anywho a warm welcome to you all and i've forwarded some Fish your way, it's not poisoned don't worry.
You can eat it don't be scared.
Are you afraid i'm gonna post something about Shenmue? Even so, i can, it's not like it's the only stuff i post about.
Whenever you see a post by Bababoo you will grow to like it over time even if it makes you go loony.
What is this like a secret clan that i can't join in? Are you guys all gay or something?
Whatever, it's not like i feel like posting here now anyway.
This place needs more stupid people like me here posting, it gives the place life.
I probably know more about games than most of the people here.
<message edited by Bababoo on Nov 17, 2008 16:55>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:new here - Nov 17, 2008 15:42
Actually we're all a secret Klan according to MikayD but thats another story.

Why are you babbling about shenmue, baboon? This has nothing to do with any game. If you havent noticed, kikizo has thus far managed to keep out the illiterate 12yr old fanboys, and thats why we come here and not IGN or Gamespot. You are breaking our no illiterate 12yr olds rule. And whats a world without rules?

BTW, where did you get that quote, Ghost, or was it your own?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:new here - Nov 17, 2008 16:18
Bababoo

Whatever immoraldax, and i'm staying whether you like it or not blow it out your ass, oh and i don't see Majik Fagon's name there either but what's Nitro doing here posting?
Btw i've been lurking here way before most of you here that includes Majik preety much getting 10,000 posts in a day when he first joined, geez did you even sleep back then? But who gives a toss.

Somebody sure sounds bitter...
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Re:new here - Nov 17, 2008 16:52
Like i said i'm constipated.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 00:21

Like this?

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 04:12

BTW, where did you get that quote, Ghost, or was it your own?

The sunrise thing?  I was just babbling.  I was up for like 20 hours when I posted that.  Insomnia is a bitch.  As far as I know it was my own quote.  Maybe someone else said something similar.  It's hard to be original these days.  I had a friend a few years back trying to make a yahoo email account.  Every fucking username was taken.  I watched him for 30 minutes thinking of the weirdest more obscure combination of names/words and they were still taken.  Finally he just slams his fingers on the keyboard to have 20 or so random letters and even that was taken.  That was a good one.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 08:09
mastachefbkw

Like this?

Fucking smartass...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 08:47
I think the pic was a reference to baboon's supposed lurking, Im not sure though.
Kess DuKe

• Total Posts : 56
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 08:54
Season's greetings!

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 13:11

Fucking smartass...

I think the pic was a reference to baboon's supposed lurking, Im not sure though.
indeed.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 17:22

The sunrise thing?  I was just babbling.  I was up for like 20 hours when I posted that.  Insomnia is a bitch.

Insomnia is entertaining, so long as you don't have responsibilities during your awake hours.

I went to Cedar Point with the (now) GF, years back, and we'd stayed up the night before with friends, just dicking around. I was waiting at a pavilion for our car to pull up, and the wooden pavillion started warping on me. It got a hell of a lot longer, and brick walls started showing up where they weren't supposed to be. Spare people started walking around, and somebody kept saying my name over and over again.

If you can stand the rather unpleasant sensation of staying up when tired, it's kind of interesting to see how much your brain will fill in, in the meantime.
Agent Ghost

Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 19:23
You can get the same effect from weed only multiplied by a million without being tired.  Although marijuana can cause many different effects.  Visual distortions and hallucinations are fairly common.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 20:20
Ask Torr about that, next time you see him.
Agent Ghost

Re:new here - Nov 18, 2008 21:48
He told me last time we spoke playing Castle Crashers.  Poor bastard probably didn't inhale.  Amatures tend to suck on it like a straw.  The result is that the smoke enters your stomach instead of your lungs.
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 75 of 75

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message