Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So not funny...
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 89
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 05:40
No, and no. The number's actually closer to 40%, I just looked it up again, and I said that they pay no federal income tax. If you don't like that number, go whine to the Tax Foundation. It's boring me.

I find it interesting that you didn't bother to comment on any of the other points of interest. If you think that the corruption in Washington is limited to Republicans, or in some way slanted towards them, maybe I'm not the retarded one after all.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 05:43
There's corruption in every government, you're a fucking idiot if you think any candidate is going to take care of that, see what I mean about republicans? 

And they do pay federal income taxes, retard.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 05:48

not the poor fucker trying to live off $100/week you insensitive fuck.
For someone who had the name 'evil man', you sure are misleading.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 05:57

There's corruption in every government, you're a fucking idiot if you think any candidate is going to take care of that, see what I mean about republicans?

Yeah... people who attack them regularly use loose negative association for the purpose of gaining largely emotional backing. Kind of like:

not the poor fucker trying to live off $100/week you insensitive fuck.

Correct me if I'm wrong. After Uncle Sam gets done with you, a minimum wager makes about five bucks an hour. Five by fourty hours is two-hundred dollars a week. That leaves me with a few viable scenarios:

You're young, and living by yourself, or with a friend. It's not the easy life, but you're going to get up and out through your education, right?

You're an adult. On top of your $200 a week, you collect welfare, and can file for section 8. It's a shit living, but hey, you were the one who decided that all you needed was minimum wage, right?

You're an adult, and have been disabled since you were an adult. The illness isn't your fault, but you made stupid financial/life decisions growing up, which lead to your being destitute. You get money from the government on top of welfare for being poor, and section 8. I'm not sympathetic. You got sick, it's not your fault, but it's your fault you didn't bother with self-improvement when you were growing up.

You've been disabled all your life. Your family was poor, so now you're poor, because you can't work. You genuinely need help, and because you're smart, you collect all the financial assistance you can, and accept community outreach programs. You're a person I genuinely sympathize with, and have no problems sending money to on the first and the fifteenth.

And they do pay federal income taxes, retard.

No... they don't.

With the April 17th deadline for federal tax returns looming, Americans are sharply aware of their federal income tax liabilities. However, one aspect of federal income taxes they may not be aware of is the growing number of Americans who pay zero federal income tax after taking advantage of deductions and credits.
During 2006, Tax Foundation economists estimate that roughly 43.4 million tax returns, representing 91 million individuals, will face a zero or negative tax liability. That's out of a total of 136 million federal tax returns that will be filed. Adding to this figure the 15 million households and individuals who file no tax return at all, roughly 121 million Americans—or 41 percent of the U.S. population—will be completely outside the federal income tax system in 2006.1 This total includes those who pay no tax, and those who pay some tax upfront and are later refunded the full amount of the tax paid or more.

I know you're flaming, but it doesn't hurt to concede an argument to save face every so often.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Oct 19, 2008 06:14>
emofag

Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 06:41
Yep, counting people who don't work, see what I mean about republicans?  Let's tax the unemployed too?  How the fuck can you complain about people who dont work not being taxed? Are you seriously a fucking douchebag?

Most minimum wagers don't get 40 hours either, asshat.

And obviously everyone who is poor is so because they chose to be.  You are wrong, everything you stand for is wrong, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, if section 8 was guaranteed there wouldn't be homeless women with kids out on the street, stfu.

<message edited by emofag on Oct 19, 2008 06:52>
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 08:59
Race is something to be neither proud or ashamed of.  Get over it.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 23:13
mikayd2

Ohhh and MikayD do you realize you really are a racist?

How so I don't hate people. I love all  people but I do dislike racist people no matter what color you are.

I may have a little racism in me but don't we all. I would call it prejudice no racism.

Am I racist for calling dan a white boy. He is white and he is a boy is he not I don't think I  hurt his feeling. If I did I am sorry now what racist you know apologizes. For the record I'm not racist but I am Extremely Pro Black . But if you think I'm Racist oh well I don't give a dam.

What the fuck did you just do? I seriously think you broke the internet with this one.

Looks like I did break the internet. Okay Its fixed and back in motion.

Boy? Im in the military, you fucking welfare case. Get a job, better yet, since youre so pro-black, go back to Africa. You dont contribute anything to our country, maybe you'll fit in with the rest of the poor uneducated peices of shit there.

Fucking imigrant.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 00:30
That post says a lot about you Dan... a lot.
immortaldanmx

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 01:11
choupolo

That post says a lot about you Dan... a lot.

That I dont like being called "boy" by an unproductive and uneducated person who came here from a shit country only to complain and be racist?
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 01:22
Well I guess in retrospect, it only really tells me your in the military, heh.
immortaldanmx

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 02:41
choupolo

Well I guess in retrospect, it only really tells me your in the military, heh.

Well your info says a lot about you. Like that youre most likely a Manchester United fan
emofag

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 03:11
Being in the military doesn't prove anything, 99% of the people in it are poor fucks or uneducated.  Unless you actually have a military job, like nuclear engineer, etc. then I respect you, if you're just some shithead combat/reserve nah.

Though I do like the positive aspects of it, I know alot of poor fucks that were shipped out for a year, came back with enough money to pay all of college and put a down payment on a house, so that's cool.
<message edited by emofag on Oct 20, 2008 03:22>
immortaldanmx

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 03:49
emofag

Being in the military doesn't prove anything, 99% of the people in it are poor fucks or uneducated.  Unless you actually have a military job, like nuclear engineer, etc. then I respect you, if you're just some shithead combat/reserve nah.

Though I do like the positive aspects of it, I know alot of poor fucks that were shipped out for a year, came back with enough money to pay all of college and put a down payment on a house, so that's cool.

Im not deployable, my contract is college first, with preferecne for any military school and OCS. I scored 90 on the ASVAB(out of 99), they offered me 20K with full college tuition with the hope that I would commission and go to OCS(Officer Cadet School). But Im not going to, Im doing my college and getting the fuck out.

So no, Im not your normal brainless Infantryman. My point wasnt that, its just that a useless IMMAGRANT called me "boy". Im only 19 and have done more with my life than he ever has or will. To call me "boy" is offensive.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 08:38
mikayd2

Am I racist for calling dan a white boy. He is white and he is a boy is he not I don't think I  hurt his feeling.

You're black, and you're a silly ****. Can i call you a silly black ****?

Bububu... my people are so hard done by! Fuck you dude... i'm Jewish!
emofag

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 18:35
I agree mikayd needs to drop the racist shit, it's one thing being critical and another being racist.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 19:49
Zoy
I recently did a series of interviews with incarcerated women here in Washington state...

Eddie_the_Hated
I've always been fascinated with prisons. What placed you in a position to do that?

It's for a short film I'm directing.  Part of my combined studies of animation and nonfiction film.  It's basically an animated documentary about a group of volunteers who provide support for pregnant incarcerated women.  But actually the bulk of the film is composed of interviews with women at the prison.  I'll post some screens some time soon.  There's several more months to go before it's finished.  I began working on it a bit more than a year ago.  There's a number of compelling reasons to approach nonfiction with animation but in this case it has some usefulness as being something interesting to the Department of Corrections from a security standpoint, and also provides some degree of anonymity and privacy for the people being interviewed while still being able to accurately indicate their ethnicity and age range.
immortaldanmx

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 19:52
That sounds great, zoy. Is this a personal project or do you have a distributor and such?
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 22:14

You're black, and you're a silly ****. Can i call you a silly black ****?

Wtf  I don't know  what to say are you calling me the n-word (Not Ninja). I took it as a joke so its all good.

And how am I racist please explain this? Is it because I said I was pro black well I am I love my people what’s wrong with that.  I love all people but I do take pride when my people do great things. I also share there shame when they do wrong things.

I do not hate any person of any race ?  Nor do I share hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.  I don’t think I’m racist but maybe I come off that way to you guys. So I’ll apologize for anything racist I have said today. Maybe my white boy remark was racist. Sorry dan and to all the other white folks on kikizo.  I did not want to call him fool so I called him white boy I had no ideal you guys would get so offended by it but he said some things that made me angry and I said some things that I meant (Yes every word) but I could have re-worded what I wanted to say.

Anyways My bad for the name calling next time I’ll use the word fool I think that’s universal for asshole all around. If you guys think I'm racist after all this then oh well. Internet respect my ass.
immortaldanmx

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 22:47
"I pity the fool" -Mr T. 
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:So not funny... - Oct 20, 2008 23:41

Yep, counting people who don't work, see what I mean about republicans?  Let's tax the unemployed too?  How the fuck can you complain about people who dont work not being taxed? Are you seriously a fucking douchebag?

How the fuck can I complain? I can complain if people will soon be getting money back from a system they don't contribute to in any meaningful way. All the tax-credits are refundable, meaning that you receive them even if you have no federal tax liability.

As if that weren't bad enough,  the marginal tax rate is going to spike enormously for these people under this new plan, making sure that they're stuck in their respective ruts, waiting for a government check on the first and the fifteenth every month, which leaves their burden planted on those making a good living.

<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Oct 20, 2008 23:42>
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 89

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread