Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 26, 2008 08:40

I have to thank Eddie for pointing this out to me. Thanks Eddie!

That's not all of them but these are the one's i'm buying myself for Christmas ;)

Nitro
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 26, 2008 09:09

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 26, 2008 17:35
Very nice.  I don't buy clothes unless I know they're stitched up by children though.  These shirts make me nervous, they look like they might have been made by well paid adults.  
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 26, 2008 22:20

Very nice.  I don't buy clothes unless I know they're stitched up by children though.  These shirts make me nervous, they look like they might have been made by well paid adults. 
Mark Ecko is a high selling clothes brand, so rest assured knowing that these were more than likely made by 3 year old Chinese children.

Iad umboros
  • Total Posts : 750
  • Reward points : 9745
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 26, 2008 22:53
Nice one, just ordered the "Fette For Real" hoody and a new cap for myself, from Lorna for my chrimbo! Bloody steep though.  £30 a t-shirt?  Does this man not know there is a credit crunch going on?
***flyingsaucersdisguisedasmushrooms***
***mushroomsinvadingfromouterspace***

Nitro
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 27, 2008 08:19
Iad umboros

Bloody steep though.  £30 a t-shirt?  Does this man not know there is a credit crunch going on?

I feel for poor people... i really do...

Iad umboros
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 27, 2008 22:22
Nitro

Iad umboros

Bloody steep though.  £30 a t-shirt?  Does this man not know there is a credit crunch going on?

I feel for poor people... i really do...

Yeah, you and Dan both.  Really, why pay 30 quid for a printed T-shirt?

Nitro
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 28, 2008 08:27
£30 is cheap.

I have a couple of Christian Audigier t-shirts that cost >£100 each. My Affliction t-shirts were about £65.

I don't look at them and think "is it worth £65?" ...i think "holy fuck... that's awesome".

I figure if i'm going to wear clothes, i might as well wear nice clothes. I refuse to wear a shirt & tie or a suit to work... i wear t-shirts & jeans. I love Star Wars... so i'll buy this stuff from Marc Ecko.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Nov 29, 2008 18:41
...Eh, do you really?

There's never been anything on the Audigier label that tickles my fancy. It looks like a very pricy version of the knockoff-airbrush urban garbage I see on a daily basis. There's only one shirt on their site I'd consider buying:

And I'm not even so hot on the rhinestone inlay.
"I'll wager sixty finest English pence that you defeat Big Sister in the end by shagging her to death."

Kikizo.com - Excellence in Journalism

Iad umboros
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Dec 01, 2008 11:16
That needs an iron.

Most of my t-shirts are metal t-shirts.  While the Mark Ecko ones are cool, I'd be just as happy wearing a lego star wars one from GAME or something which is about £10.  I understand spending more on a good pair of jeans or something where you're paying for quality and style, but how much more do you get for a t-shirt? You know I like those Affliction ones, but there's no way I would pay that.  I refused to buy a Maiden shirt last time I saw them because it was £45.

Sterotypical tightfisted scottish wanker here :)

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Dec 01, 2008 21:17
There's something to be said for exclusivity, even if it doesn't originate from price.

I wouldn't ever voluntarily wear Hollister or Aeropostale, because everyone and their mother wears the brand. I prefer smaller labels, some of them happen to be more expensive, but a lot of them are really affordable, and just haven't hit the mainstream yet.
"I'll wager sixty finest English pence that you defeat Big Sister in the end by shagging her to death."

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Dec 02, 2008 20:03
I will get back to you guys when i have job and some money! I cant wait to buy Clothes!!

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Marc Ecko - Star Wars Collection - Dec 02, 2008 21:32
Entry level, or do you have a degree/trade?