Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying?
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 59
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 01:54

Lol, you bleeding heart liberal, you. If a nation cant stand up for itself then its its own fault if it is manipulated or invaded for anothers gain.

Haha, I'm not a fucking Liberal.  Conservatives and Liberals are the same, the end result is the exact same, we don't even have a choice.  I've never seen a party in any country that represents how I would run things.  That's why I don't vote anymore.  I have this crazy idea that the world should co-operate and we should work towards putting an end to exploitation of human beings regardless of what country their living in.  Humanity disgusts me.  Every attempt at unifying the world has been made for the sole purpose of the rich enslaving the poor.  It's not just paying individuals from third world nations nothing salaries, it's the fact that we stole their resources in the first place.  The biggest crime is that we wasted the resources that we stole. 

You seem to think that only people of poor nations are being manipulated and abused.  Anyone who works 30+ hours a week is a slave to this system.  Paid slavery, that's the best we can do, that's all we amount to.  There is no gain.

Let me guess, Agent is from the UK; with their booming economy

The US is in more shit than the UK.  Your country is 10 trillion $ in debt.  America fucked itself.  The federal reserve system is causing the meltdown of the largest economy in the world.  Your brilliant solution is to print more money.  Good luck with that.
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Feb 07, 2009 02:00>
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 04:30
Eddie_the_Hated

to think otherwise shows your stupid you really are, and dibs on the dude who spelt Marijuana wrong

I'd tell you to fuck off, but I don't have anything against your sister.

the only thing more pathetic then Brits are Poles, Albanians, Turks, and Gypsy scum* cough cough* I mean, Romanians.

But they only celebrate Halloween once a year.

Full disclosure: I'm half-Pole, you knob-gargling fuck-stick.

That says a lot, how about your high jewish population, how'd they fair against Germany? BTW I'm Swiss and Greek, at least as being partial Greek I know a lot about heritage(obviously you can tell by the pic that I'm fair skinned meaning my father was Greek, and my mother Swiss)
Zarathustra

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 04:35
Agent Ghost

Lol, you bleeding heart liberal, you. If a nation cant stand up for itself then its its own fault if it is manipulated or invaded for anothers gain.

Haha, I'm not a fucking Liberal.  Conservatives and Liberals are the same, the end result is the exact same, we don't even have a choice.  I've never seen a party in any country that represents how I would run things.  That's why I don't vote anymore.  I have this crazy idea that the world should co-operate and we should work towards putting an end to exploitation of human beings regardless of what country their living in.  Humanity disgusts me.  Every attempt at unifying the world has been made for the sole purpose of the rich enslaving the poor.  It's not just paying individuals from third world nations nothing salaries, it's the fact that we stole their resources in the first place.  The biggest crime is that we wasted the resources that we stole. 

You seem to think that only people of poor nations are being manipulated and abused.  Anyone who works 30+ hours a week is a slave to this system.  Paid slavery, that's the best we can do, that's all we amount to.  There is no gain.

Let me guess, Agent is from the UK; with their booming economy

The US is in more shit than the UK.  Your country is 10 trillion $ in debt.  America fucked itself.  The federal reserve system is causing the meltdown of the largest economy in the world.  Your brilliant solution is to print more money.  Good luck with that.

Lets see, how fast did the UK economy go down the shitter, compared to how long it took the US to go down it? Looks to me, that Iceland already filed for Bankruptcy. Alas I checked, the UK, Germany, France, and Russia(as of 2006) have more crime than the US; Russia has more murders than the US, seconded to Brazil
Zarathustra

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 04:42
BTW, I'm using your shoop-da-whooped pic as my avatar if it's small enough, if not, I really don't feel like re-sizing it, I'll let you do that; the next pic you shoop, make it smaller so I can use it as a avatar if this one doesn't work.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 05:46
I don't consider Michael Phelps a hero.  What has he done for me?  Won a fuckton of gold medals?  LOL.  That's sports.  Sports are just for fun.  Winning a bunch of swimming medals hasn't saved the world or anything.  Using the term "hero" is a giant stretch.
Zarathustra

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 06:22
Well, I do lean towards agreeing with you. However, I view the "big deal" about him is done so because he is like the United States' God decendent athelete. He has also won the most medals(from what I understand), and he's younger, so all the ladies swoon after him.
Agent Ghost

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 07:10

Lets see, how fast did the UK economy go down the shitter, compared to how long it took the US to go down it? Looks to me, that Iceland already filed for Bankruptcy. Alas I checked, the UK, Germany, France, and Russia(as of 2006) have more crime than the US; Russia has more murders than the US, seconded to Brazil

If you knew anything about economics you'd know why the UK and Iceland as well as many of these countries are experiencing difficulties.  You'd also know why the US has only seen the very beginnings of it's problems.  Debt in America has reached such an absurdity that it's now impossible to pay off.  Bankruptcy in America is inevitable.  You guys have a growing 56 Trillion $ in unfunded liabilities.  See what happens when you print debt?  The situation is such that any attempt made to pay off your debt will result in more debt. 

Don't worry about crime in the US, it's going to rise.

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 07:50
Agent Ghost

See what happens when you print debt?  The situation is such that any attempt made to pay off your debt will result in more debt.

When "you guys" print money? Because obviously the Federal Reserve, being a private bank, isnt possibly owned by the World Bank in England, which happens to own quite a few other countries currencies. We're not the only ones in this mess. My question is how is a bank going to "make" a country pay back any debt? The US could switch to its own gold/other valuable backed currency and tell the Federal Reserve to go fuck itself, and it couldnt do a thing about it.
Zarathustra

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 09:20
Agent Ghost

If you knew anything about economics you'd know why the UK and Iceland as well as many of these countries are experiencing difficulties.  You'd also know why the US has only seen the very beginnings of it's problems.  Debt in America has reached such an absurdity that it's now impossible to pay off.  Bankruptcy in America is inevitable.  You guys have a growing 56 Trillion $ in unfunded liabilities.  See what happens when you print debt?  The situation is such that any attempt made to pay off your debt will result in more debt. 

Don't worry about crime in the US, it's going to rise.

That's funny, considering that the "Experts" are saying that the way that the European crime rates increased from 2001 to 2002, then from 2002 to 2006, that (keeping the economy in mind), that they will keep doubling in their rates. The United States incarcerates more people country, but that's because our cops do such a good job at what they do, unlike the Russian cops, which is why Tour Guides warn tourists to avoid Russian cops at all costs. I have PERFECT job security, both in the EMS and when I go to the Police Academy when I turn 21. Maybe you should actually look into Sociology for once(as in go to college), and then tell me how much your opinion changes, OR maybe, be stupid like me and take a Business Class when you're majoring in Criminal Justice because somebody said that Business Management was a good class to take. Not saying it was not an interesting class, but it was too much work to do when it had nothing to do with what you're majoring in. I also went through a Corrections Class, and got to learn, and TAKE NOTES about the crime rates and crime trends and incarcerations rates by nation. The UK is far worse off than the United States, especially when it comes to their crime rates, and the cost to live their, due to it increasing because of their rapidly deteriorating economy.

Sure the US is in massive debt, and the Liberals ruined the nation by their loan sharking and ignorance, which is bliss; the stimulus plan may be our "hope", but I by all means, am not effected by the failing economy- my pay has stayed the same and is set to get a 2 dollar raise(beep boop). As long as people die, get shot, get stabbed, get sick, stop breathing, get in car wrecks, try to commit suicide, crash their boats, their house catches on fire, they get stuck in caves, and forest fires continue to happen(both arson and natural); I have nothing to worry about.

<message edited by Zarathustra on Feb 07, 2009 09:24>
Joe Redifer

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 16:48

and the Liberals ruined the nation by their loan sharking and ignorance, which is bliss

Why is this "bliss"?  You take pleasure in out nation failing?  Talk about un-American!
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 18:16
LOL

I don't think the UK even has 1% of the organized crime activity going on in the US.  As long as we're next to mexico it isn't possible, the most notorious gangs, cartels, drug lords, etc. are all from mexico and central america.
Zarathustra

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 21:33
emofag

LOL

I don't think the UK even has 1% of the organized crime activity going on in the US.  As long as we're next to mexico it isn't possible, the most notorious gangs, cartels, drug lords, etc. are all from mexico and central america.

Organized crime has nothing to do with crime. Look at the UK crime rates. They have FAR more Assaults, stabbings, and Vehicle Thefts(Both Auto Theft and Grand Theft Auto).
Zarathustra

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 07, 2009 21:37
Joe Redifer

and the Liberals ruined the nation by their loan sharking and ignorance, which is bliss

Why is this "bliss"?  You take pleasure in out nation failing?  Talk about un-American!

I'm not a Liberal, everybody is manipulated like stray cats at the sound of an food dish being set out on the porch. They were all taught about "change", but the "change", or that all war is wrong, or that 9/11 was a myth, or that the rich are savage beasts. The "bliss" I was talking about was they felt no remorse for handing out massive loans to people that couldn't pay it off, OR to people who had bad credit, all they wanted was money- now look at the Economy.
Agent Ghost

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 08, 2009 04:40

When "you guys" print money? Because obviously the Federal Reserve, being a private bank, isnt possibly owned by the World Bank in England, which happens to own quite a few other countries currencies.

Are you talking about the Bank of England or the World Bank?  There is no World bank of England.  Giving loans to a country doesn't mean you own their currency, it just means you have some of their money.

The federal reserve in America is owned by private organizations.  When I said you guys i mean that you allow the system to continue.

My question is how is a bank going to "make" a country pay back any debt?

In simple terms not paying your debts would mean the country crashes.  The Dollar would be worth less than toilet paper.  Toilet paper would be the new currency. lol  I don't expect things to get that bad.

That's funny, considering that the "Experts" are saying that the way that the European crime rates increased from 2001 to 2002, then from 2002 to 2006, that (keeping the economy in mind), that they will keep doubling in their rates.

I never made any claims about crime in the UK vs. in the US.  What's funny is your reading comprehension.

The United States incarcerates more people country, but that's because our cops do such a good job at what they do, unlike the Russian cops, which is why Tour Guides warn tourists to avoid Russian cops at all costs. I have PERFECT job security, both in the EMS and when I go to the Police Academy when I turn 21.

It has nothing to do with how good the cops are.  It has everything to do with draconian laws that put people in prison for minor crimes.  If policing has good job security it will be because crime will rise, people won't want to cut the police force.

Maybe you should actually look into Sociology for once(as in go to college), and then tell me how much your opinion changes,

That's funny seeing as I went to College studying Social Science.  You'd be wasting your time imo, why not just go straight to the police academy?  I dropped that shit in favor of an Accounting degree.

The UK is far worse off than the United States, especially when it comes to their crime rates, and the cost to live their, due to it increasing because of their rapidly deteriorating economy.

Why do you keep talking about the UK?  I'm talking about the US.  There's not much the UK can do differently to improve their situation.  It's the US that keeps royally fucking up.  The US is the center of the world economy. 

Sure the US is in massive debt, and the Liberals ruined the nation by their loan sharking and ignorance, which is bliss; the stimulus plan may be our "hope", but I by all means, am not effected by the failing economy- my pay has stayed the same and is set to get a 2 dollar raise(beep boop).

You realize that for the last 50 years or so the Republicans were the ones that were completely unable to balance a budget.  The only thing Republicans are good for is accepting bribes and robbing tax payers and donating to their corporate buddies.  Democrates are pretty incompetent but at least they're not trying to screw tax payers.

Organized crime has nothing to do with crime. Look at the UK crime rates. They have FAR more Assaults, stabbings, and Vehicle Thefts(Both Auto Theft and Grand Theft Auto).

lol...wut?

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Feb 08, 2009 05:03>
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 08, 2009 06:30
Joe Redifer

Whoa!  And THAT'S coming from a COMMIE!
Joe Redifer

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 08, 2009 06:59
Huh?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 08, 2009 21:09

Democrates are pretty incompetent but at least they're not trying to screw tax payers.

Lolwut?
Zarathustra

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 09, 2009 06:54
Agent Ghost

When "you guys" print money? Because obviously the Federal Reserve, being a private bank, isnt possibly owned by the World Bank in England, which happens to own quite a few other countries currencies.

Are you talking about the Bank of England or the World Bank?  There is no World bank of England.  Giving loans to a country doesn't mean you own their currency, it just means you have some of their money.

The federal reserve in America is owned by private organizations.  When I said you guys i mean that you allow the system to continue.

My question is how is a bank going to "make" a country pay back any debt?

In simple terms not paying your debts would mean the country crashes.  The Dollar would be worth less than toilet paper.  Toilet paper would be the new currency. lol  I don't expect things to get that bad.

That's funny, considering that the "Experts" are saying that the way that the European crime rates increased from 2001 to 2002, then from 2002 to 2006, that (keeping the economy in mind), that they will keep doubling in their rates.

I never made any claims about crime in the UK vs. in the US.  What's funny is your reading comprehension.

The United States incarcerates more people country, but that's because our cops do such a good job at what they do, unlike the Russian cops, which is why Tour Guides warn tourists to avoid Russian cops at all costs. I have PERFECT job security, both in the EMS and when I go to the Police Academy when I turn 21.

It has nothing to do with how good the cops are.  It has everything to do with draconian laws that put people in prison for minor crimes.  If policing has good job security it will be because crime will rise, people won't want to cut the police force

Maybe you should actually look into Sociology for once(as in go to college), and then tell me how much your opinion changes,

That's funny seeing as I went to College studying Social Science.  You'd be wasting your time imo, why not just go straight to the police academy?  I dropped that shit in favor of an Accounting degree.

The UK is far worse off than the United States, especially when it comes to their crime rates, and the cost to live their, due to it increasing because of their rapidly deteriorating economy.

Why do you keep talking about the UK?  I'm talking about the US.  There's not much the UK can do differently to improve their situation.  It's the US that keeps royally fucking up.  The US is the center of the world economy. 

Sure the US is in massive debt, and the Liberals ruined the nation by their loan sharking and ignorance, which is bliss; the stimulus plan may be our "hope", but I by all means, am not effected by the failing economy- my pay has stayed the same and is set to get a 2 dollar raise(beep boop).

You realize that for the last 50 years or so the Republicans were the ones that were completely unable to balance a budget.  The only thing Republicans are good for is accepting bribes and robbing tax payers and donating to their corporate buddies.  Democrates are pretty incompetent but at least they're not trying to screw tax payers.

lol...wut?

That's exactly right, the organized crime in the United States commits only 36% of our crimes, I'm looking forward to seeing the percentage now since Mara Salvatrucha has made their appearance more evident in the last 2 years, and UCR statistics only come out every 4 years. The UK has less Organized Crime than the US obviously, but compared to their normal crime rates, it excels the normal crime rates in the US. What I'm trying to say, is the US has more organized crime, but the UK still has more violent crime than the US.

"You realize that for the last 50 years or so the Republicans were the ones that were completely unable to balance a budget.  The only thing Republicans are good for is accepting bribes and robbing tax payers and donating to their corporate buddies.  Democrates are pretty incompetent but at least they're not trying to screw tax payers"

Have you not heard the saying- "Replublicans will take you to war, yet Democrats will put you in debt."? Alas I checked, our country has been more sucessful when we have an Replublican as President. Now, the exception can be made the President Bush was the sole reason for our country being in Debt- was it all his fault? Absolutely not, last time I checked, the Liberals are the ones who handed out mega lones that nobody could pay off, and the Liberals are the ones who seem to be overwhelmed with greed.

"Why do you keep talking about the UK?  I'm talking about the US.  There's not much the UK can do differently to improve their situation.  It's the US that keeps royally fucking up.  The US is the center of the world economy. "

I find it funny, everybody hates us, yet you admitted that we are the center of world economy. Funny as in, if we fall, then numerous countries fall. Hate us all you want, it really doesn't make an difference.

"That's funny seeing as I went to College studying Social Science.  You'd be wasting your time imo, why not just go straight to the police academy?  I dropped that shit in favor of an Accounting degree."

Then you should know a little about sociology. I've had to take two seperate Social Science classes, and I have to take 3 Fine Arts Classes(Which will be Philosophy). I have also taken two Psychology Classes: Criminology(Criminal Psychology), and Principles Of Psychology. To answer your question, you have to be 21 to be a Law Enforcement Officer, and you have to have at least an Associates Degree. They say that you can apply without one, but they wont even turn your application over without one. I have to admit though, the only interesting thing I did in Social Science was when I took Sociology, I HATED Political Science, too many Bleeding Hearts, Feminists, and "Heretics".

"It has nothing to do with how good the cops are.  It has everything to do with draconian laws that put people in prison for minor crimes.  If policing has good job security it will be because crime will rise, people won't want to cut the police force"

It has everything to do with how good cops are. If you took ONLY the crimes that were the same between France, Russia, Germany, and the UK(Just as an example, that way you can say that only Americanized crime rates inflict higher incarceration rates). If you looked at the number of crimes reported in those nations, and compared them to the US, then compared them to the number of Arrests made from those crimes, the United States has an higher percentage of Arrests from those same crimes.

And I'm referring to Type 1 Index Crimes, or as they're more commonly known as- "Violent Index Crimes".

<message edited by Zarathustra on Feb 09, 2009 07:03>
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 09, 2009 23:21
Please never do that again.
Agent Ghost

Re:Why is the idea of a pot-smoking olympic gold medalist so terrifying? - Feb 10, 2009 05:17

Have you not heard the saying- "Replublicans will take you to war, yet Democrats will put you in debt."? Alas I checked, our country has been more sucessful when we have an Replublican as President. Now, the exception can be made the President Bush was the sole reason for our country being in Debt- was it all his fault? Absolutely not, last time I checked, the Liberals are the ones who handed out mega lones that nobody could pay off, and the Liberals are the ones who seem to be overwhelmed with greed.

Check again.

I find it funny, everybody hates us, yet you admitted that we are the center of world economy. Funny as in, if we fall, then numerous countries fall. Hate us all you want, it really doesn't make an difference.

Why is that funny?  One thing doesn't prevent the other.

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Feb 10, 2009 05:20>
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 59

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread