Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gay Lesbian Pride, bad?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 34 of 34
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Mar 30, 2009 22:40
Sexuality isn't as simple as straight and gay.  Sexuality refers to anything we can be attracted to. It's just a preference.

Damn straight.

(No pun intended.)
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Mar 30, 2009 23:43
MikayD doesn't even register as a fucking human... nevermind anything else...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Mar 31, 2009 03:42
Iad umboros

immortaldanmx

Says the one too stupid to know the true meaning of a word, even though I clearly stated it.

So because you stated a meaning not held at all in contemporary culture that is what it means?  You're the one being stupid.  To use that word against a black member of this forum is not funny.  Even if you think you're being hilariously outrageous, which is what it looks like.

immortaldanmx

And just so you know, dumbass, redneck is as much of a racial slur as any other insult based on race, creed, etc.

Rednecks are not a race.

It has nothing to do with his race, actually. He is an ignorant piece of unemployed shit, who after being fortunate enough to immigrate from Africa to USA decided to talk shit about the US and call me "white boy". I refuse to be called "boy" by anyone who hasn't earned it, and being an unemployed piece of immigrant trash living off of welfare is definitely not earning it. I dont care what someones race is, I care about intelligence, work ethic, and accomplishments. He has none of those traits. If I offended anyone else who is black, my apologies, I was trying to incite MikayD.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Mar 31, 2009 21:16

immortaldanmx

And just so you know, dumbass, redneck is as much of a racial slur as any other insult based on race, creed, etc.

Rednecks are not a race.

They are not a race, but it is still technically slander. It can refer to a southerner/anyone with a southern accent. Or it is also what Scottish people were called when they migrated to the Americas because they wore red scarves. Either way, words are still words. What makes a derogatory term more offensive than someone calling you a bitch? People over complicate things.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 04, 2009 08:22
Anyway, back to the subject...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/03/iowa.same.sex/index.aspx

One step closer.
Hopefully this won't go to a vote like the conservatives want.  If we had always let this type of thing go to a vote, I wouldn't even be allowed to vote in this country.
Sometimes the majority does the wrong thing.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 04, 2009 15:17
So different yet we're the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgps85scy1g
mastachefbkw

Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 05, 2009 18:59

One step closer.
Hopefully this won't go to a vote like the conservatives want.  If we had always let this type of thing go to a vote, I wouldn't even be allowed to vote in this country.
Sometimes the majority does the wrong thing.
Why would you want gay marriage legalized right now? Thats brilliant, lets give more people marriage benefits to take more federal money that we don't have in the first place.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 06, 2009 03:23

Why would you want gay marriage legalized right now? Thats brilliant, lets give more people marriage benefits to take more federal money that we don't have in the first place.

I agree, lets remove the benefits from marriage and same sex unions.  Being taxed differently because you have a partner is bullshit.
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Apr 06, 2009 03:26>
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 06, 2009 09:06
Why do I personally want it legalized? Because I live in Mississippi and I hate all these people. I want there to be a big federal law legalizing it so I can sit back and watch the chaos.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 06, 2009 09:12
Is Mikayd really unemployed and on welfare?

<message edited by emofag on Apr 06, 2009 09:14>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 06, 2009 17:14
emofag

Is Mikayd really unemployed and on welfare?

He couldnt afford a PS3 at 1 point so the stupid immigrant bought 4 controllers for it (I guess this was before Obama raised welfare for people too lazy to work), and he is obviously mentally challenged yet claimed to be "working from home".
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 13, 2009 21:40
mastachefbkw

immortaldanmx

Rednecks are not a race.

They are not a race, but it is still technically slander. It can refer to a southerner/anyone with a southern accent. Or it is also what Scottish people were called when they migrated to the Americas because they wore red scarves. Either way, words are still words. What makes a derogatory term more offensive than someone calling you a bitch? People over complicate things.

Actually Chef, that isn't how "Redneck" came into existence. The term came from the Appalachian Coal mines. Miners who were apart of the Coal Mine Union wore Red Scarves around their necks to symbolize that they were apart of the unions. This took place around the Coal Wars(Battle of Blair Mountain). Also to show that miners wanted to "unionize". The term also was used around the time the Hatfield-McCoy Feuds took place.
<message edited by Zarathustra on Apr 14, 2009 02:25>
mastachefbkw

Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 14, 2009 01:36

Actually Chef, that isn't how "Redneck" came into existence. The term came from the Appalachian Coal mines. Miners who were apart of the Coal Mine Union were Red Scarves around their necks to symbolize that they were apart of the unions. This took place around the Coal Wars(Battle of Blair Mountain). Also to show that miners wanted to "unionize". The term also was used around the time the Hatfield-McCoy Feuds took place.
Actually, Burr, The Scottish migrated here well before unions were even established. SO BYAAAAAA!
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Re:Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Apr 14, 2009 01:41
mastachefbkw

Actually Chef, that isn't how "Redneck" came into existence. The term came from the Appalachian Coal mines. Miners who were apart of the Coal Mine Union were Red Scarves around their necks to symbolize that they were apart of the unions. This took place around the Coal Wars(Battle of Blair Mountain). Also to show that miners wanted to "unionize". The term also was used around the time the Hatfield-McCoy Feuds took place.
Actually, Burr, The Scottish migrated here well before unions were even established. SO BYAAAAAA!

But the term was not used until the West Virginia Coal Wars.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 34 of 34

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message