Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Alley_Hater

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 340
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2004 21:17
Last Login: Dec 25, 2004 21:07

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: Surprise767
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Alley_Hater

• First Name: Minh
  • Last Name: Pham
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• YoUr MoViEs PlAn FoR ChRiStMaS?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I really haven' t thought of it yet, but what movies do you guys plan to buy for Christmas and what movies do you want to watch? I want to see National Treasure!

• Fusion Frenzy

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

this game sounds like fun, I think Imma buy it. Tons of little fun, competitive games in there for up to 4 players so you and your friends can also play. I played Fusion Frenzy demo on the Azurik disc (bleh....Azurik sucks). What do you guys think of thi

• YoUr SHoPpIng LiSt FoR ChRiStMaS?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I' m excited that Christmas is coming!!!! I love Christmas . Here' s my wish list this season: 500+ MB Memory USB Fusion Frenzy Internet Router

• BIGFOOT finally revealed!!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I never believed in the Yeti or Bigfoot or anything like that. Now the truth has been revealed! Finally! I was watching the news when it shows a guy who admitted he wore a bigfoot costum and have people videotape it as footages just to make money. These

• Recommendation

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hey, Daroosh, I have a recommendation for you. In my opinion, I think forum topics are passing by too quickly with the quantity of threads (mainly game news) you post. No offense Daroosh. What I meant was that threads are being pushed " off the screen"