Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Game Junkie

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 708
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Mar 07, 2008 11:04
Last Login: Mar 07, 2008 10:59

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Game Junkie

I made a new account to match my gamer tag.
  • First Name: John
  • Last Name: Hicks
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• I' m starving!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I' m dying for a new game. Why is it that when I have money there are no decent games out and when all the games finally do come out I' m fucking broke. It feels as though all I ever do as a gamer is wait for the next big thing. It' s the gamers curse

• I hate itunes more then anything.

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Its so fustrating to use this junk software. Sometimes it works like a charm but for apparently no reason at all I can' t rip a specific cd and put the songs in a playlist. Worst is when songs that I already have on my iPod mysteriously dissapear. I sh

• CromeHounds mech editer

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.sega.com/gamesite/chromehounds/hound.php?id=3719&page=23 ^This is what I came up with, I want to see what you guys can would do.

• Ultimate Showdown

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hypathetical question. If you could choose any cerlebrity to to get into a televised street fight with. Who would you choose? Who would you pick to fight against and why? Anyone who is famous. I don' t know why I started this thread, I guess I j

• X-Men 3

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I saw it last friday night, and I have to say I' m dissapointed. WARNING SPOILERS: My biggest complaint is that the title implies a lot of action, there isn' t nearly enough of it. The last battle scene is a joke. However I think worse than that