Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gay Lesbian Pride, bad?
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Gay Lesbian Pride, bad? - Mar 26, 2009 08:34
I recently found out via email, that the recent gay pride parade in LA county stared Law Enforcement Officers in and around LA county, as well as Fire-EMS personnel. Now I already knew that most "large" rallies features public servants. But what I did not know, or take seriously, was that people actually thought it was the 90's. Some white trash yokels were trying to get these public servants FIRED because they were homosexual. Now, what pissed me off, is that it's the 21st century and  I foresaw people actually not caring about whether or not somebody was gay. Their theory, is that at the time(at least this was their excuse) gays were not allowed into the military, so why should we allow gays into a public servant position?

I could honestly care less if the person covering my ass on a felony stop, or the person who is in the back of the ambulance with me on a cardiac arrest, or the person who is assisting me in a search and rescue operation in a house fire is gay or not. I don't classify people. I honestly don't. If you're gay, that's fine. By gay I'm referring to both Lesbians and Gay men(in case some people were confused, I doubt it). If they want to do the job, and if they do the training, why not? They should not be ashamed of themselves. Most of them are not. I have a homosexual who is my Shift Medic(On a ambulance, the shift medic is the guy in charge). I don't think of him as gay, I think of him as a friend, because that's what I consider him.

It just really pisses me off that this is the 21st century and people still care about who's gay or not. It's really pointless. Let them live their life, fuck off.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll