Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Affliction Clothing
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Affliction Clothing - Aug 24, 2008 22:10
Any of you lot own something by them?

I saw a guy wearing a badass t-shirt when i was at the airport this morning and thought i'd look into the label when i got home. Anyway, i mentioned it to a guy i know and he brought his Ricky Hatton signature Affliction t-shirt around to my apartment this afternoon. This one...

...and well, now i'm probably smitten.

But i obviously won't be seen dead wearing the same t-shirt as him, so i'm going to avoid buying the Ricky Hatton one. Instead, i've ordered the red Bernard Hopkins signature t-shirt...

The only annoying thing is that they don't ship international at the moment and so i am having to buy through re-sellers at inflated prices. For example, the The Executioner t-shirt is $58 (£31) on the website, and i paid £50 ($92) for it. Hopefully they'll start shipping internationally sooner rather than later because while i don't mind spending the money if that's how much it costs, i don't like being ripped off.

Anyway, their Heroes and Demons range is pretty badass, but i don't think i could pull any of them off. I might buy a couple anyway and see how they look, but my priority is the normal Affliction stuff. Their jeans and jackets are pretty cool too... well, this jacket at least...

...but i've only been able to find t-shirts in the UK so far. Again, the sooner they start shipping internationally the better.

Apparently it's being promoted through UFC or something??? Is it a popular label in the states??

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll