Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Parasite eve 3 to cell phones...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Parasite eve 3 to cell phones... - May 13, 2007 05:01
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/12/parasite-eve-3-revealed-as-cell-phone-title/

This is just so frustrating,listen you retarded developers,when people wanted huge sequals or spin off to their favorites titles,that doesnt mean they think something crap will be enough.
Thats not why we got the first game in the first place ffs.

Now you gonna take a title many hoped for and put the last installment on a crappy cell phone...

So sad,yes you can hype up titlkes via psp/ds and cell phones via spin off but those shouldnt be taking time for real spin off and sequals,put the real money into thoise and stop this shit white giving us something crappy and call it " SEQUAL" cause its not.

ffs
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Parasite eve 3 to cell phones... - May 13, 2007 05:59
Oh no, at least put the development for the home console PS2/PS3. I' m one of the biggest Parasite Eve fan' s out there, the first and 2nd chapters were off the hook, in terms of visual, gameplay and story. In spite it all, the third chapter will be out for the cell phone thats not a good idea.
I would vote Tetsuya Nomura to put in charge of this project, he always makes every thing right, charactor creaction/story. Btw the last I heard about Parasite Eve was that hollywood was gonna bring it to the big screen, but instead Japan made that happen first, and the other thing I heard was that the next PE 3 was gonna be developed by a french game company, I got all this way back around 2001 or so, otherwise I do not have any back up links to prove for.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Parasite eve 3 to cell phones... - May 13, 2007 07:42
****!
< Message edited by dionysius -- 12 May 07 23:45:08 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Parasite eve 3 to cell phones... - May 13, 2007 08:02
Shenmue 3 coming to a Nokia near you soon!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Parasite eve 3 to cell phones... - May 13, 2007 08:06
Seriously if shenmie3 would come to a cell phomne or ds/psp then I will kidnap Yu suzuki and behead him infront an Nintendo altar.

YES I WAS JOKING JACK THOMPSON,YOU DIGSUSTING PRICK.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Parasite eve 3 to cell phones... - May 13, 2007 08:08
Shenmue 3 on the n-gage would be good, maybe if they bundle sonic the hedgehog with it, it would be unstoppable!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll