Affliction Clothing

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 81 to 112 of 112
Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 22:29
Why would anybody take fashion advice from the man who openly admits he doesn't give a shit about what he wears?

Baby pink polo shirts yes, but not neon pink, and certainly not t-shirts.

Really? I've always found baby pink, and all the other shades of lighter pink to be rather ugly looking.

I've been looking for one to go with a black polo I just bought. I like subdued colors with a more bright & garish one. You can't see bright pink on black?

Plus, ...you'd have to dye your hair to pull pink off successfully.

I've dyed my hair before. In fact, I've been through most colors and styles on the spectrum. Haven't done orange hair, pink hair or a mullet though... I got a botched haircut in secondary school, and it looked similar, but it was also green simultaneously so it went without notice. Thank God. I mean, my parents were pretty supportive of (if nothing else) my rather eclectic taste in appearance. Since freshman year in high-school, I've gone from shoulder-length hair to a front spike, to a buzz-cut, to a shaggy mop thing, to shorter and straightened, to a fauxhawk to my boring old work-friendly haircut now.

think I've got pictures of all of them too... which is a little more than sad.

Duffman
  • Total Posts : 1096
  • Reward points : 5600
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 23:13
Gingers should never wear pink.

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 03, 2008 23:14

Why would anybody take fashion advice from the man who openly admits he doesn't give a shit about what he wears?

Because the reason I don't care isn't because I'm inept. 

A better question would have been.  If I don't care what I wear, why would I care what you wear?

The answer is I don't.  I don't care what you wear at all.  I'll fucking buy you a dress if you want, a pink one.  I'm just a self important asshole that's easily amused by sending off smarmy remarks to people living in other countries.  And you're great because you take everything so seriously, it's like you have to be cool and composed all the time.  You're behaving for god, he's watching what you type. lol

That's good.  I hope you never change. 

"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 00:04

Really? I've always found baby pink, and all the other shades of lighter pink to be rather ugly looking.

I've been looking for one to go with a black polo I just bought. I likesubdued colors with a more bright & garish one. You can't seebright pink on black?

Neon pink is almost always a no. Especially if it's the garmants main colour.

Now, if you wore a black shirt (button down?) open, ...and had dark hair, you could probably pull a neon pink t-shirt off.

I'm not sure what you mean by the polo shirt though. Surely you wouldn't wear a t-shirt underneath a polo shirt? Just remember, ...the collar must always be up... never down ;)

As for baby pink... i fucking love it. If i'm wearing something colourful, it generally has to be fairly pale.

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 01:14
id wear pink but have no pink shirts. Thus the saga ends.

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 02:29

Because the reason I don't care isn't because I'm inept. 

A better question would have been.  If I don't care what I wear, why would I care what you wear?

The answer is I don't.  I don't care what you wear at all.  I'llfucking buy you a dress if you want, a pink one.  I'm just a selfimportant asshole that's easily amused by sending off smarmy remarks topeople living in other countries.  And you're great because you takeeverything so seriously, it's like you have to be cool and composed allthe time.  You're behaving for god, he's watching what you type. lol

That's good.  I hope you never change. 

...I was just fucking around with you Dude... dry humor & all that...

o.0

Agent Ghost
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 03:03
I'm just fucking with you too.  I don't think you have what it takes to piss me off.  ;)
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 05:49
BTW nitro that locopuyo pic was pure ownage.

Extra points for the shirt not even being ironed.

Ornodeal
  • Total Posts : 645
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 09:07
neon pink socks were cool in the 80's, and even better was one pink one and one neon green one. Now neon pink is only acceptable on cycling-wear and for serious clubbers - but its only a short step from there to skintight rubber and then you've got issues.

Don't have any pink stuff myself, although some of my lilac shirts could be borderline

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 04, 2008 22:01

neon pink socks were cool in the 80's, and even better was one pink oneand one neon green one. Now neon pink is only acceptable on cycling-wear and for serious clubbers - but its only a short step from there to skintight rubber and then you've got issues.

Yes, but I'm not an old fuck like some posters here.

I can get away with wearing clothes like I do without people worrying about me being a man-child.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Sep 04, 2008 22:02>

emofag
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 06:53
If you're above the age of 3 months, you're too old to be wearing pink.

Agent Ghost
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 07:34
Yeah the only men that can pull off pink are these Guido motha fuckas, looking to stand out in a party or bar.  Women see it as token of self confidence.  To me me it just looks like they're horny and desperate.  But hey if you wear pink because you like it I can respect that, its sort of rebelious and anti fashion.

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 20:26

But hey if you wear pink because you like it I can respect that, its sort of rebelious and anti fashion.

Yeah, I don't even see it as anti-fashion, because I'm not particularly anti-fashion. I'm anti-fashion in the sense that I'm anti-consumerist-whim mentality.

I just don't get caught up in people telling me "what looks good". The only person who will tell me what I think looks good is me, and if on occasion, that happens to be currently in style? ...so be it.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 21:31
The only guy that can pull off pink is Kanye West.

emofag
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 05, 2008 23:09
I can pull off baby blue, not pink.  But those were the dark days...

mastachefbkw
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 00:21
Baby blue really isn't that hard to pull off. Anyone with blue eyes and black/brown hair can do it. Black people are the only ones who can pull of pink successfully, though.

Iad umboros
  • Total Posts : 750
  • Reward points : 9745
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 13:51
mastachefbkw

Baby blue really isn't that hard to pull off. Anyone with blue eyes and black/brown hair can do it. Black people are the only ones who can pull of pink successfully, though.

I think you mean girls and gays are the only people who can pull off pink.
***flyingsaucersdisguisedasmushrooms***
***mushroomsinvadingfromouterspace***

mastachefbkw
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 17:23

I think you mean girls and gays are the only people who can pull off pink.

Fair enough, but you do have to admit, if any straight person could pull off a pink polo, it's a black guy.

Nitro
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 21:46
Or a Jew...

<message edited by Nitro on Sep 06, 2008 21:47>

Eddie_the_Hated
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 22:39
^ ^ ^

original: Nitro

Surely you wouldn't wear a t-shirt underneath a polo shirt?

???

By the by, wearing your collar up will get your shit rocked over here. It's a sign of massive d-baggery. Who knows though, right? It might be the same on the other side of the pond.

Edit: The forums don't work in Google Chrome... I totally disregarded Johnny, and then saw the 0s and $s madness... Don't even bother with that crap.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Sep 06, 2008 22:50>

Nitro
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 06, 2008 23:42
Eddie_the_Hated

^ ^ ^

original: Nitro

Surely you wouldn't wear a t-shirt underneath a polo shirt?

???

By the by, wearing your collar up will get your shit rocked over here. It's a sign of massive d-baggery. Who knows though, right? It might be the same on the other side of the pond.

Edit: The forums don't work in Google Chrome... I totally disregarded Johnny, and then saw the 0s and $s madness... Don't even bother with that crap.

Yes yes... but that polo shirt has it stitched in. I'd never thought about it, but you're right... you could wear a t-shirt under a polo shirt.

And if somebody tried to rock my shit (whatever that is) they'd lose their front teeth.

Also... what's d-baggery? (where do Americans come up with this shit?)

Agent Ghost
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 07, 2008 02:37
I would also like to know what "d-baggery" is?

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 07, 2008 05:21
lmfao that shirt with the collar up   I don't see how anyone could keep from laughing their asses off after seeing that
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Agent Ghost
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 07, 2008 05:32
Leave him alone, he's British. 

Torr
  • Total Posts : 554
  • Reward points : 8100
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 07, 2008 08:24
I thought being british was a reason to make fun of people not leave them alone, or is it like don't kick the retarded boy type thing? 

Also "d-baggery"would be douchebaggery.  I do think the collar up thing is pretentious and ugly IMHO, but what do I know I'm fat. ;D

Agent Ghost
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 07, 2008 09:39
No it's v-collars that are preppy and pretentious, the collar up was cool the first time someone flipped it up.  It was rebellious and anti conformity.  However, as soon as everyone flipped it up, it became conformity therefore uncool, even dorky.  Collar up became so uncool that it was cute, so it became a pussy magnet.  Kinda like The Funz.  Being a pussy magnet instantly makes it cool beyond it's original coolness that the first guy enjoyed.  As if that's not confusing enough, collar ups are now popular with lesbians.

I don't know it's current coolness level, I lost track of everything when I saw someone wear a turtle neck.

locopuyo
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 07, 2008 22:58
you should get a pink turtleneck with a collar, and wear it with the collar up

mastachefbkw
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 08, 2008 02:05
locopuyo

Do turtlenecks even have collars? Do they even make turtlenecks anymore?

locopuyo
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 08, 2008 02:40
mastachefbkw

locopuyo

Do turtlenecks even have collars? Do they even make turtlenecks anymore?

A collared turtleneck is about the only way you could up that, and no, they do not make collared turtlenecks.  lol

mastachefbkw
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 08, 2008 21:18

A collared turtleneck is about the only way you could up that, and no, they do not make collared turtlenecks.  lol
You'd know.

Agent Ghost
Re:Affliction Clothing - Sep 09, 2008 05:25
Admit it, one of you queers is taking sewing class to make that happen.  

guyrandom
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Affliction Clothing - May 11, 2009 15:17
I got my ricky Hatton from Di-Moda, it wasn't cheap though - wish I were in the states!
www.di-modaclothing.com/mens/affliction.

What does everyone make of one more round?

Peace
D

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 81 to 112 of 112